We provide Nanosatellite and CubeSat space vehicle products and services that target advanced state-of-the-art capabilities for
government and commercial customers to support operational and scientifically relevant missions.
• Research and development of high performance next generation CubeSat products
• Consulting services for mission and vehicle design
• Launch integration services
• Customization of components to support other organization’s in-house projects
• Flight-Proven, miniaturized, low power electronics design
• High performance attitude determination and control hardware & software solutions
• Multiprocessor embedded Linux software architecture
Orbital Opens First Tyvak International Office in Turin, Italy New Location Will Provide
Irvine, CA (June 5, 2015) – Building on the success of its Tyvak U.S. brand, Terran Orbital is pleased to announce the opening of the first Tyvak International office in Turin, Italy. Read
Terran Orbital Partners with Aon Risk Solutions’ International Space Brokers to Provide
Irvine, CA (July 7, 2015) – Terran Orbital announced a new launch and satellite replacement insurance service for customers of Terran Orbital’s launch services and satellite. The risk management and mitigation service provides insurance on major U.S. and international launch vehicles. Read More...